INGREDIENTS IN 1ML
Iron (ferrous sulfate form) 15 mg
- Iron supplements help blood.
- Prevention of latent Iron deficiency anemia in children, nutritional anemia.
- Strengthen immunity and help children with good brain function.
- Use for children under 4 years old.
- Children with anemia due to iron deficiency, pale and pale skin (most clearly in palms, feet, arms, throat mucosa, pale conjunctival eyes)
- Malnourished children, anorexia, stunted, slow weight gain.
- Children appear tired, poor concentration, lack of sleep, less playful.
- Children are susceptible to infections, poor memory.
- Children at high risk of iron deficiency such as premature babies, breastfed babies, twins whose mothers are deficient in iron or the supply of iron from food are not enough to meet the daily nutritional needs (according to the table recommended. Recommendation RDA needs 10-15 mg of elemental iron/day)
Recommendations: Infants younger than 6 months of age and children over 4 years of age should be consulted with a doctor or pharmacist.
- Shake well before use. Use syringe (attached) suction 1 ml.
- It can be used directly or mixed with weaning food, fruit juice, cereal, or other foods.
- Preserved in a cool, dry place, temperature 15 - 30 (degrees C), away from direct sunlight.
- When unpacking the product then put it in the refrigerator cooler to store.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN
- Packaging: The product is directly packed in HDPE packaging, with a tight lid, wrapped outside with a paper box, clean packaging to ensure food safety and hygiene by the Ministry of Health.
- Capacity: 30 ml / bottle
2 years from the date of manufacture