Pedia D-Vite Drops - Vitamin D3 For Children - Supplements vitamin D3 to strengthen bones. Assists in cases of vitamin D3 deficiency, rickets. It helps increase calcium absorption.
As recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), infants and young children should get a minimum of 400 IU of Vitamin D daily. Young children when the vitamin D complaint will lead to very serious symptoms such as:
- Children often fuss, difficulty sleeping, or startle due to nervous stimulation
- Sweating at night and even when it's cold
- Hair loss in the nape of the neck (also known as a licked mat, towel-shaped hair loss)
- Or vomiting, hiccups, anorexia
- Slow physical development, slow teething, slow crawling, walking, tumbling.
- Heavier will cause deformation of the child's skeletal system, hunched spine, narrow pelvis, bandy-legged.
Pedia D-Vite Drops contains pure vitamin D3 extracted from lamb fat that helps children absorb 100% of 400 IU per day, helps replenish Vitamin D deficiency in breast milk, provides optimal nutrition for healthy babies strong.
Each box of Pedia D-Vite Drops comes with a 1mL measuring straw attached, to ensure an extremely accurate supplement of the vitamin dose needed in a day with natural cherry flavor to help your child absorb better. Mothers should note that they need to be really careful in supplementing the right dose of vitamin D for babies, avoiding overdose causing poisoning with manifestations such as nausea, loss of appetite, digestive disorders, kidney damage ...
Bprotected brand products are manufactured by Bayshore Pharmaceuticals, LLC, USA.
1202 Tech Boulevard, Suite 107, Tampa, Florida 33619, USA
INGREDIENTS IN 1ML
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Supplementing with vitamin D3 helps develop strong and healthy teeth, prevents rickets and growth retardation.
- Vitamin D3 supplementation in the absence of sun exposure leads to a lack of Vitamin D3.
- It supports metabolism and increases calcium absorption.
- For babies and children under 4 years old,
- Children rickets, malnutrition, teething hair need additional
- Babies are sweating and crying at night due to lack of vitamin D3
- Shake well before use. Take 1 ml syringe (included) with suction
- It can be used directly or mixed with weaning food, fruit juice, cereal, milk or other foods.
- Preserved in a cool, dry place, temperature 15 - 30 (degrees C), away from direct sunlight.
- When unpacking the product then put it in the refrigerator cooler to store.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN
- Packaging: The product is directly packed in HDPE packaging, with a tight lid, wrapped outside with a paper box, clean packaging to ensure food safety and hygiene by the Ministry of Health.
- Capacity: 15 ml / bottle, 30 ml / bottle, 50 ml / bottle.
2 years from the date of manufacture
Note: * Pedia D-Vite Drops Vitamin D3 for Children is a functional food, not a medicine, so it has no effect as a substitute for medicament.